This program is designed to benefit students that want to either enter the trades directly through apprenticeship programs, direct employment or plan to attend a two or four year institution in construction management or related degree. These fields include but are not limited to plumbing, electrical, masonry, construction management and carpentry.
Criteria for Nominations:
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from a Billings high school that has attended or been a part of an approved Career Center program.
- Must have a “C” average or better.
- Student has to provide two recommendation letters from a class instructor, job site sub-contractor or a prospective employer.
- Students must complete the online application in full.
- Completed applications must be received on or before the specified date. Applications received late will not be considered.
Application will be accepted until midnight Sunday, May 20th. Selections will be made between May 21-25.